March 29, 2011

Finally!

Ok. So I have to apologize..I haven't posted anything in about a week and its for a good reason. I haven't made anything in about a week!

Work has been busy (what's new) but I've also had a little side project to work on for a school auction AND both me any my hubby got sick this weekend. Not fun but I'm feeling much better now...him? Not so much. He's in bed so I was able to get a card done tonight. And guess what? I FINALLY got my MULTIPURPOSE PLATFORM today! So excited but also a little overwhelmed. So today, I started small. Just messed around with the Spellbinders I've had sitting here but actually used a simple PTI die for the card you'll see below.

So here it is. The card inspired by Pattern #108 from Card Patterns.


Here's the Card Pattern inspiration sketch:


I like this sketch. I probably should have challenged myself to use it the way it is displayed but was feeling a lil' more vertical today. Another day, another design...

I hope you enjoy!

Holly

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your fabulous card! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly - thanks for being my inspiration on my long road to finding my creative side!
    Delene

    ReplyDelete