July 28, 2012

OCC: Color Challenge

Happy Saturday to you all!

Quick post this week. Our challenge is hosted by Lori Rider this week and its a color challenge! 


Here's the inspiration for this wild set of colors from Lori's post on the OCC blog:


I wish I could have squeezed more lime into my design but the paper I had didn't have any pink in it so I had to find a way to pull in the pink.


So if you have a wild hair, join us this week and design a papercraft that includes all five colors. To get inspired and motivated, take a look at the other OCC team projects:


Linda Coughlin The Funkie Junkie
Sue Butler Scrumplescrunch

Anne Marie Hile Stampin' Anne

Marcy Kaminski En Papillote Arts
Irena Kowalczyk (aka Rudlis) Love, Life and Crafts
Meihsia Liu Simply Paper Crafts
Lori Rider The Diva Stamper
Sharon Wheet Designs by Sharon

and while you're out and about, say hello to our new team members:
Lisa Minckler You Made Me Ink
Kim Price Inkcognito
Paula McClane Scrap Addict's Attic
Liliana Inguanti Stampin' From Home


As you may have noticed, four of our OCC designers are moving onto other papercrafting pursuits and leaving our team. Thanks, ladies for your contributions and I wish you all the best in the months and years to come!


I'm excited to see what your color challenge creations look like!
Holly

3 comments:

  1. Holly, I love your abstract patterns and your use of color. Just visually stimulating and inspiring!
    have a great week, hugs, sharon w.

    you don't have a hyperlink with your card @ OCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly!
    Just had to pop in and see you card close up...glad I did, the extra pictures are terrific. I love how your papers compliment each other so wonderfully and that big gingham bow really balances the gorgeous black flower in the bottom right. I think there's a perfect balance of pink and your card is just divine!
    Hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright, fresh and all around FUN, Holly! Love the bold patterns and that beautiful bow! :)

    ReplyDelete