April 22, 2011

Home Stretch!

So this is the last weekend I have to work on my holiday entries. Nine categories. Goal: Enter at least one project in each.

Sketchs? Check.

Materials? Check. (I think.)

Coffee? Chee-yek.

Motivation? DOUBLE check.

I'm happy to say that I've actually finished three and submitted them already. Check. (and a little woo-hoo!)

I've taken some days off of work to finish up the rest of my projects. Let's face it, it I don't start taking some time off soon, it'll be gone at the end of the year and my benefit will be partially lost. (We only roll over 3 days and I think I lost 4 last year because I just didn't use it all).

So here I go.

Wish me luck!

And keep an eye out in the Holiday Cards & More Paper Crafts Issue to see how these efforts over the last few weeks fared. Let's hope its 9 for 9. (A girl can dream, right?)

Hoppy Easter!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment