June 12, 2011

Congrats:Part Deux

So here I am, on this quiet Sunday afternoon, sitting on the couch with my Grady. He's heavily involved in Lego Batmat for Playstation and I'm trying to write and type while he narrates his play-by-play. Its kinda funny to see the little guy seem a little grown up-ish.


So today, here's my card from my "Congratulations" marathon card making. Paper Crafts is hosting their Gallery Idol and they are accepting cards with congratulations themes. This one is for a relative who will be getting it soon. I didn't realize how much pink I had until I tried hunting around for masculine papers. I actually had to go buy some when I figured out that I was going to need a guy card.


I'm actually going to put this on Card Patterns too.



Gotta go help the kid get through his video game!

Have a great week!
Holly


2 comments:

  1. Love your take on this sketch! Your work is beautiful! :)

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete